Whether you’re a Master Gardener or just starting the journey, this is the all around product with the answer to “How does your garden grow?” Introducing a certified organic mineral fertilizer that will provide your plants with the minerals they need to not only grow well, but produce great tasting fruits and veggies.
Multimax uses “amino acid chelation technology” to boost plant growth and fruit development. Here’s how it works.
- An amino acid binds with minerals and disguises it as a protein.
- Boron .5%
- Zinc 3.0%
- Iron 1.5%
- Manganese 3.0%
- Copper 1%
- Sulfur 7%
- Magnesium 3%
- Nitrogen 6%
- The plant thinks this new combo is a protein and allows it to move anywhere throughout the plant and do so quickly.
- The more minerals are moving throughout the plant, the stronger the plant becomes and the better your produce tastes.
Congratulations, you’re not only nourishing your plants and therefore yourself, you’re keeping the soil safe.
Instructions for use in a hose end sprayer:
1. Place 1/4 cup (4 Tbs.) in a 32 oz. hose end sprayer, fill halfway with water and stir until dissolved.
2. Fill the remainder with water and stir again. Set sprayer to 8 oz. per gallon.
3. Spray the solution directly on plants until the leaves are dripping.
Instructions for backpack and hand sprayers:
Place 1 Tbs. per gallon of water and stir until dissolved, then spray as instructed above.
Then, leave the produce alone for 12 hours.
This amount covers up to a space of about 500 sq. ft. depending on the types of plants being sprayed. A large tomato plant will take more product than lettuce or beets, so coverage results will vary.
Apply the product every 7-14 days. One pound of product contains at least 12 applications if using as directed above or no less than 6,000 sq. ft.
Watch your garden flourish. Eat the fruits of your labor.
*Humidity will affect this product. Please keep the bag properly sealed when not in use.