Garden Magic. When used together, these two products will produce explosive growth in your garden.
Cytopower stimulates the growth cycle and Multimax makes sure your plants have the nutrients they need to really take off. We highly recommend this pair of powerful garden helpers be used together for maximum results. Both are certified organic, so you can be confident you’re doing the best thing for you, your garden and the soil.
These products can be mixed together in water and sprayed on your garden at the same time. Get ready to grow!
Instructions for use in a 32 oz. spray bottle:
1. Place 1 tsp. of each product in a 32 oz. spray bottle. Fill the bottle halfway and stir until dissolved.
2. Fill the remainder with water and stir again. Do NOT shake. It gets all foamy and makes a mess.
3. Spray directly on your plants until the leaves are dripping.
4. Leave the produce alone for 12 hours.
Coverage area depends on the type of plants being sprayed. A large tomato plant will take more than lettuce or beets. This amount will usually cover about 100 sq ft.
Instructions for use in a hose end sprayer:
1. Place 1/4 cup (4 Tbs.) in a 32 oz. hose end sprayer, fill halfway with water and stir until dissolved.
2. Fill the remainder with water and stir again. Set sprayer to 8 oz. per gallon.
3. Spray the solution directly on plants until the leaves are dripping.
This amount covers up to a space of about 500 sq. ft. depending on the types of plants being sprayed. A large tomato plant will take more product than lettuce or beets, so coverage results will vary.
Instructions for backpack and hand sprayers:
Place 1 Tb. per gallon of water and stir until dissolved, then spray as instructed above.
Then, leave the produce alone for 12 hours.
Coverage depends on the size of sprayer used.
Apply the product every 7-14 days. One pound of product contains at least 12 applications if using as directed above or no less than 6,000 sq. ft.
Watch your garden flourish. Eat the fruits of your labor.
*Humidity will affect this product. Please keep the bag properly sealed when not in use.